Call reporting in Microsoft Teams provides valuable insights into your organisation's voice communication, helping you make informed decisions and improve the overall experience. Here are some key reasons why it matters:
1. Performance Monitoring: Call reporting enables you to assess the performance of your network and devices, ensuring that call quality remains consistently high.
2. User Experience: By tracking call metrics, you can identify areas where users might be facing issues and address them promptly. This includes issues like dropped calls or poor audio quality.
3. Compliance and Security: Detailed call reports can help you ensure that your organisation is compliant with regulations and security standards, as well as safeguard against any unauthorized call activity.
4. Cost Management: Understanding call usage patterns can help organisations optimize their communication costs by reallocating resources efficiently.
5. Decision-Making: Call reporting provides data-driven insights for making decisions about upgrades, network optimization, and training needs.
To harness the full potential of call reporting in MS Teams, it's important to focus on specific metrics. Some of the most critical metrics to track include:
1. Call Duration: This helps you understand how much time your team spends on calls and identify any unusually long or short calls.
2. Call Quality: Metrics like jitter, latency, and packet loss can help evaluate call quality and detect any issues that need to be addressed.
3. Call Volume: Monitoring call volume helps you analyze trends in communication and ensure that resources are allocated appropriately.
4. User Adoption: Track how many team members are actively using voice calling in MS Teams to assess adoption rates.
5. Cost Management: Keep an eye on call costs to identify opportunities for savings and optimize your communication budget.
To successfully implement call reporting in MS Teams, follow these best practices:
1. Set Clear Objectives: Clearly define what you want to achieve with call reporting, whether it's improving call quality, reducing costs, or enhancing user experience.
2. Choose the Right Tools: Select a call reporting solution that aligns with your organisation's specific needs and goals.
3. Train Your Team: Ensure that your team members are trained to use the reporting tools effectively and understand the significance of the data.
4. Regularly Analyze Data: Continuously monitor and analyze the data to identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
5. Take Action: Use the insights gained from call reporting to implement changes and improvements within your organisation.
Microsoft Teams Calling is here to stay and is forecast to be the most commonly used business phone system by 2023. Our native Call Reporting & Analytics for Teams allows you to effectively manage your teams and remote workers are using your Microsoft Teams.
Next Telecom Analytics puts your finger on the pulse of your connected organization. Our Suite of easy to use suite of monitoring and analytical tools provides insights into user-adoption trends, call quality, employee productivity, call costs and much more. Next Telecom Call Reporting helps you turn your Microsoft Teams platform into a powerful environment for for all of business visibility.
Talk to one of our team members now. Who will you choose Next?
Let one of our experienced business development managers meet with you and show you why you should choose Next Telecom.
Fill in your details above and we will contact you shortly!